Grove at Grand Bay
Grove at Grand Bay Coconut Grove New Development Condos For Sale, Prices, Floor Plans, Inventory
The two remarkable towers of Grove at Grand Bay sometimes appear to twist and dance in the sunlight. That was the intent of their world-renowned architect, Bjarke Ingels. But there’s so much more to these marvels of design and function. It starts with their remarkably spacious custom residences, featuring glass that stretches twelve feet from floor to ceiling and terraces twelve feet deep. Developed by Terra Group on the site of the old Grand Bay Hotel, the twenty-story condominium sits just two blocks from the Village Center of Coconut Grove. And the windows offer spectacular views of Biscayne Bay.
The buildings are nestled among the native hammock landscape recreated by Raymond Jungles, with its more than 460 trees and over 15 thousand plants beautifully distributed over three acres. Some might call it a secret garden, while in some areas the effect is somewhat like being in a tree house. There are parts that are very secluded and others open to the sky.
The Grove at Grand Bay lobby is eighteen feet above sea level and has ceilings twenty-five feet high. Living spaces begin at the second level. Access to every unit is by private elevator. There are air-conditioned garages with two spaces for each residence. A state-of-the-art, fully-equipped fitness center overlooks the Great Lawn pool deck, and the rooftop has an infinity pool with private cabanas. Other amenities include butler services, an on-site chef and 24/7 security and controlled access.
Residence units are as luxurious as the structure and surroundings promise they will be. All have twelve-foot ceilings and high-end appliances and fixtures, with breathtaking open floor plans that make the very most of their panoramic views. Penthouses and corner units feature staff quarters with a separate bathroom. Gas cooking is available for the main kitchens, and the summer kitchens on the terraces are all-electric. High-quality materials and striking design touches abound throughout.
The Grove at Grand Bay lifestyle means easy access to all that Coconut Grove has to offer: the great shopping, seaside dining and vibrant street scene. Some of Miami’s best schools are nearby, and you’re just minutes from Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, downtown and the airport.
If you have any questions regarding Grove at Grand Bay in Coconut Grove and would like to have more information on this and other waterfront luxury projects in Miami please contact us at 305.310.9305 or email [email protected]
• State-of-the-art Fitness Center
• Swimming pool in The North and South Tower on the Rooftop
• Swimming pool on the great lawn
• Health Spa with sauna, steam room and treatment rooms
• Butler services
• Chef onsite
• Valet parking
• 24-Hour Security
• Bjarke Ingels Group in collaboration with Nichols Broch and Associates
• Collaboration between Raymond Jungles and Bjarke Ingels Group Raymond Jungles
• Spacious three acres of development area
• 320 feet of frontage on South Bayshore Drive
• Only 96 private residences
• 59 units in the North Tower
• 37 units in the South Tower
• Stunning lobby with 25 ft. ceilings
• 12 ft. Ceilings
• Up to 12 ft. deep terraces
• Gas cooking for the main kitchen
• Summer Kitchens
• Service elevators
• Two-car air-conditioned garage for Penthouses and Corner Residences
• Staff quarters and bath in the Penthouses and Corner Residences
• Two assigned parking spaces for every residence
• Private elevator for every residence