Turnberry Ocean Club
|No properties as of April 25, 2018|
|No properties as of April 25, 2018|
Turnberry Ocean Club Condos For Sale
Yuliya Kachko Group real estate presents Turnberry Ocean Club Sunny Isles Beach condominiums for sale. Review Turnberry Ocean Club Sunny Isles condos full inventory, floor plans, price, statistics and more.
Rising 54 stories over Sunny Isles Beach, Turnberry Ocean Club offers 154 spacious, flow-through condo homes and Collection duplex residences with direct-entry elevators. All include a family room and staff quarters. Three to six bedrooms are available, and floor plans are 2900 to 10,645 square feet. The impressive tower was designed by Carlos Zapata, and interior finishes were chosen with meticulous care to be consistent with the level of luxury residents expect. A three-story glass lobby provides spectacular views of the ocean and one of the three pools.
There are four residences per floor, with ten-foot ceilings and two balconies – one, overlooking the ocean, with a summer kitchen and barbecue grill, and another facing Biscayne Bay. Inside doors are solid-core and imported, and exterior windows and glass walls are designed to let in maximum natural light. Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms are fitted with Snaidero custom cabinets from Italy. There’s a full range of top grade Gaggenau appliances, including a 48″ wide refrigerator/freezer, a 30″ standard and convection oven, a 24″ warming and convection oven, a 30″ steam oven, a microwave, a 36″ induction cooktop, a dishwasher and a built-in coffeemaker.
Bathroom fixtures are by Dornbracht and Duravit. In the Collection duplexes, ceilings are 20 feet high in the living room and balcony, and there are private pools and hydrotherapy spas.
Turnberry Ocean Club has six floors of amenities, including three private dining areas, three bar/lounge options and a coffee bar with reading area. With both an indoor fitness center and an open-air gym outside, both with ocean views, residents have a full range of workout and training options right on site. Yoga and Pilates studios are available, along with a revitalization spa, relaxation lounge, steam showers and saunas and four treatment rooms. And membership privileges are offered for golf, tennis and marina use at Turnberry Isle Resort.
Beach service, including chaise lounges and umbrellas, and poolside food and beverages enhance the outdoor experience, while indoors residents can take advantage of a private dining room with catering kitchen, a theatre/screening room that seats 18, high-speed wi-fi in all areas, and the Kid’s Club multi-purpose playroom. Add to all that the five-star concierge and valet services, and it’s obvious why Turnberry Ocean Club, between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway, is on everyone’s list of the best and most convenient places to live in South Florida.
To find out more about Turnberry Ocean Club and other projects in Sunny Isles Miami real estate market contact us directly at 305.310.9305 or email [email protected]
• Impressive six full floors of amenities
• Three temperature controlled swimming pools
• Three elegant private dining areas
• Three bar/lounge areas
• Beachside oceanfront cabanas
• Storage facilities for each unit
• Valet parking
• Convenience motorcycle and bicycle storage
• Electric car charging stations and car wash area in garage
• High-speed Internet in all common areas
• Membership privileges available at Turnberry Isle Resort, including: golf, tennis and marina
• Full time security personnel
• Multi-lingual professional concierge service
• Lobby-level ocean view infinity pool with full poolside service
• Full beach and pool services
• Pool bar and restaurant with full kitchen
• Coffee bar and reading lounge
• Private Movie Theater
• Children playroom
• Two cabana furnished guest suites
• Private indoor and outdoor dining room with catering kitchen
• Exquisite ultra-luxury 154 Flow-through residences
• Breathtaking Direct Ocean, Intracoastal and City views
• Only Four private residences per floor
• Space planning and overall design by Robert Swedroe, architect Carlos Zapata
• Magnificent entrance with multiple water features
• Elegant glass lobby with direct ocean views
• Three to Six bedroom residences
• Floor plans from 2,900 sq. ft. to 10,645 sq. ft.
• Family room and staff quarters with full bath and closet
• Spacious walk-in closets
• 10-foot ceiling heights
• Duplex residences features 20-foot high living room and balcony ceilings
• Expansive 11 ft. deep, oceanfront balcony as well as a balcony overlooking the bay
• Summer kitchen with barbeque grill on the oceanfront terrace
• Private pools and spa in selected residences
• Private Service entrance
• Private high-speed elevators
• Imported Snaidero Italian custom cabinetry in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms
• Exotic imported stone countertops
• Top of the line Gaggenau Appliances