Ritz-Carlton Sunny Isles Condos For Sale
Yuliya Kachko Group real estate presents Ritz-Carlton Sunny Isles Beach condominiums for sale. Review Ritz-Carlton new development Sunny Isles condos full inventory, floor plans, price, statistics and more.
Visitors from all over the world know Sunny Isles Beach as a lovely and idyllic destination situated between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway. On 2.2 acres of this spectacular oceanfront, just north of Bal Harbour, the stunning Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach condominium tower rises 649 feet above the water, presenting its residents with unparalleled scenic views. Designed by Arquitectonica, with interiors by Michele Bönan, it has 212 units ranging in size from 1605 to 3640 square feet. Configurations include five floor plans with two-, three- and four bedrooms and larger penthouse residences.
The porte-cochère and the spectacular two-story lobby, with its high glass wall overlooking the ocean and pool, reveal a unique grandeur that is reflected in every aspect of the lifestyle at Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach. There are two bar areas, a private dining area with gourmet kitchen, a media room, a business center, a library and so much more. Guest suites are available.
Most of the spacious floor plans are flow-through designs, and all have very large terraces – some with private pools. Ceilings are ten feet high in the residence condos and fifteen feet in the penthouses. Access is by elevator to private lobbies. A major focal point in each home is the kitchen, with its Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, wine cooler, cappuccino maker and upscale European appliances. Bedrooms all have walk-in closets, there’s a laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, and the entire residence is wired with smart home technology and high-speed wireless internet.
The fully-equipped fitness and wellness centers overlook the ocean and have treatment areas, sauna and steam room facilities. Personal training is available. Residents enjoy private beach amenities including umbrellas, chaise lounges and cabanas, and a restaurant offers service there as well as to the two pools. Home delivery is also an option, and for more formal occasions a personal chef and a sommelier are on call. On the 33rd floor, a private club presents breath-taking sights in every direction, and there’s a landscaped sun deck with a lap pool, two hot tubs and an outdoor spa.
Lobbies at Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach are attended 24/7, and comprehensive five-star concierge and valet services are always available.
If you have any questions regarding Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach and would like to have more information on this and other waterfront luxury projects in Miami please contact us at 305.310.9305 or email [email protected]
• Magnificent beach restaurant
• Private beach cabanas
• Swimming pool with a full service
• Children playground
• East and west sun deck with lounge area
• Wellness center with an ocean view steam room, sauna and treatments
• Fully equipped oceanfront fitness center
• Car wash and electric car charging facilities
• 24 Hour Valet Parking
• 24 Hour Concierge
• White glove impeccable Ritz-Carlton services
• Housekeeping Services available
• Limousine and Chauffeur
• Personal Fitness Training
• Personal Chef
• Personal Shopping
• Dog walking
• Boat and Yacht charter
• Nanny and Childcare
• Grocery Shopping
• Airline and Private Air Reservations
• Owner absentee program
• Restaurant and nightlife arrangements
• Spacious floor plans with magnificent ocean, city and Intracoastal views
• High 10 ft. ceilings, 15 ft. in penthouses
• Expansive terraces, with private pools in select residences
• Private elevator lobby for each residence
• Italian cabinetry in the kitchen
• Top of the line appliances
• Spacious walk-in closet
• Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
• Smart home technology
• Prewired for high speed Internet access and WiFi
• Service quarters in select residences
Ritz-Carlton Residences Properties
|No properties as of September 19, 2017|
|No properties as of September 19, 2017|