Las Olas Beach Club
Las Olas Beach Club Fort Lauderdale Beach Condos For Sale & For Rent
Combining influences of art deco and contemporary chic, the architects of Las Olas Beach Club created a new genre they called “neo deco”. With lobbies and public areas designed by world-renowned Yabu Pushelberg, the dramatically-styled oceanfront condominium offers 148 two-, three- and four-bedroom units sized from 1900 to more than 5600 square feet. Oversize terraces add another 1700 to 2800 square feet of living space. With white sand frontage of 250 feet, the 20-story Las Olas Beach Club provides excellent views of the Atlantic, the Intracoastal Waterway and the city of Fort Lauderdale.
Full-room-height windows enhance the open feeling of the layout. The gourmet kitchens are both inviting and highly functional. There, as everywhere in the residences, there is evidence of every effort being made to employ the finest materials and fixtures. Cabinets are hand-crafted by Dellacasa, and counters are topped with granite. The appliances are by Sub-Zero and Miele. And there’s a bar area with a wine cooler and and espresso/coffee maker. In the common areas and on the terraces, floors are marble. Dark hardwood was used in the bedrooms.
Residents at Las Olas Beach Club enjoy a heated pool on the rooftop terrace, a state-of-the-art fitness center and spa, a private club with a kitchen for entertaining, and a signature al fresco restaurant, among many other amenities. And security, concierge and valet services are available twenty-four hours a day.
Nearby Las Olas Boulevard, in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, is home to some of the area’s finest fashion boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, cafes and clubs. And the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District offers even more shopping and dining options. Living at Las Olas Beach Club means having easy access to just about anything you might want to do.
• Elegant, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace
• Swimming pool with a view
• Infinity edge outdoor hot tub
• State-of-the-art health spa with sauna and steam rooms
• Fully equipped fitness center
• Entertainment clubroom and billiards room
• Private theater room
• Private elevator access for each residence
• Fine dining restaurant by the oceanfront
• Coffee house and upscale retail
• Conference room
• Public areas designed by Yabu Pushelberg
• Concierge services
• Mail and package receiving desk
• Valet services
• 24 hour security
• Pet friendly condominium
• Over 250 feet of Atlantic Ocean frontage
• Stunning, elegant two-story lobby entrance with fine art
• Private elevator foyer
• Panoramic ocean, Intracoastal and city views
• Oversized balconies with glass and aluminum railings
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Pre-wiring for telephone and cable hook-up
• Top-of-the-line appliances
• Italian cabinetry with granite or marble countertops in kitchens and bathrooms